£100 Damage deposit must be paid to secure your booking, this will be refunded after your stay.
(The £100 damage deposit is used to secure your booking and not part of the holiday cost)
Full balance must be paid 6 weeks before your stay.
- Our caravan is strictly NON SMOKING.
(if there is any evidence of smoking inside the caravan this will result in you losing your £100 damage deposit)
- Our caravan is strictly NO PETS.
(if there is any evidence of pets this will result in you losing your £100 damage deposit)
Haven Entertainment passes are available from reception at an additional cost.
- Any damage to the caravan, inside & out will result in you losing your £100 damage deposit.
- Any damage to the furnishings such as TV, Sofa, Tables etc will result in you losing your damage deposit
- Any stains caused by spillages will result in you losing your £100 damage deposit.
- Anything taken from the caravan will result in you losing your £100 damage deposit.
- Any drawings on the walls or furniture will result in you losing your £100 damage fee.
- Duvets and pillows are supplied but we ask you bring your own bedding sheets and covers.
- If you need bedding sheets and covers please let us know, this is charged at an additional £12.50 per room
- Cancellations must be made within 4 weeks otherwise £100 damage deposit could be lost.
- Any additional guests staying in the caravan will be charged at £20 per night.
- We don’t allow stag or hen parties.
- We reserve the right to cancel you booking and refund your £100 deposit after submitting your booking form.
Our caravan is also our second home, so we would be really grateful if you could respect it and our neighbours.
Please feel free to use anything that is there, the children’s games, the tins of beans, the tomato sauce, the Calpol, kitchen roll etc (just let us know if things are starting to run out and we can replace them.
The use of our Xbox/DVD player is allowed, although my son asks not to delete his accounts or log in to them.
You are welcome to use our Netflix (use the Caravan account) although the internet might not be strong enough.
Please turn off lights and heating, when you aren’t there as these are chargeable to us.
Lost keys will be charged at £25 each, we ask the keys to be locked back in to the key safe after you stay.